CODE OF PRACTICE
CODE OF PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR FAIR DISCLOSURE OF UNPUBLISHED PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION
[Under Regulation 8(1) of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015]
The Board of Directors of Ace Edutrend Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) has adopted the following Principles of Fair Disclosure for purposes of ‘Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information’.
1. The Company shall ensure prompt public disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information that would impact price discovery no sooner than credible and concrete information comes into being in order to make such information generally available.
2. The Company shall ensure uniform and universal dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information to avoid selective disclosure.
3. The Senior Official of the Company has been designated as the Chief Investor Relations Officer of the Company under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 to deal with dissemination of information and disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information.
4. The Company shall make prompt dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information that gets disclosed selectively, inadvertently or otherwise to make such information generally available.
5. The Company shall provide appropriate and fair response to queries on news reports and requests for verification of market rumours by regulatory authorities.
6. The Company will ensure that information shared with analysts and research personnel, if any, is not unpublished price sensitive information
7. The Company shall develop and follow best practices to make transcripts or records of proceedings of meetings with analysts and other investor relations conferences on the official website to ensure official confirmation and documentation of disclosures made.
8. The Company shall handle all unpublished price sensitive information on a need to know basis